Sunday, September 21, 2014

Very cute August pics :)

Hello, blog readers :)  I have lots of cute pictures to share today.  These are all from August.  These girls have quite the personalities, as you will see in these photos...

Here's Pip one day...just playing around and being silly.


Meanwhile, on the couch....we have Miss Serious.  It's against her policy to be in a giggly mood at the same time as her sister.


I'm just going to ignore you while I browse through this here catalog.  Go back to taking pictures of my annoying little sister, please.


What would a Sunday post be without some pool pics, right?!  Nothing new to report on the pool front...just some cute little girls having a great time :)



This is how Reese usually feels about Paige being near her...haha.  That's because Paige is constantly trying to splash her, and Reese can't stand that.  They're so opposite!


This is how Reese meditates while in the pool....by submerging her ears so everything is quiet.  She seems quite at peace when she's doing this.


I love when she poses like this and smiles!  Adorable.


Sometimes playing in puddles is way more fun than the actual pool.


Another day...balancing on the rope.  She loves this.


Surprise, surprise....this kid is throwing the rings.


A rare few photos of them together.  One day I'm hoping to get them actually touching or hugging.  A mom can dream, right?


One day Pip snuck up behind me while I was sitting at my desk and she just smiled and giggled.  The camera was right there.  I love the lighting on this one...very natural.


Is it just me, or does she look like a teenager here?  What is it about this that makes her look old?  I love this little blue-eyed blondie :)


That's it for now.  I have more pics in my phone that I haven't transferred yet.  Hopefully I'll get to those next week.  Thanks for visiting us!  Have a great week.

No comments: