Sunday, September 28, 2014

More pool pictures & first day of school

Hey there!  I have more cute pictures of the girls to share this week.  Doing what, you ask?  Swimming and splashing, of course :)

Here's Reese balancing on the rope...still her favorite thing to do.


Playing with her Daddy is pretty high up on the list, too.


Who knows what this face was for...


My naturally beautiful sweet girl :)


Vogue...


Ugh....there's my annoying sister.  Blah.


It's a rare thing to get all of these people in the same picture.  I love these because it's real life and this is how it goes.  No posing with these little people :)


Meanwhile, back on the steps...Splashzilla.


The many faces of Miss Pickles...


Meditating...


Back in the water...being her usual silly self!


Taking a break on the chair with Daddy...I love these pics!


Daddy is very popular at pool time...from one daughter to the next.  Sometimes they get jealous when he's playing with the other one.


Okay, onto the First Day of School pictures.  I personally think they're pretty sad.  I'm the only one who gets excited about the big first day.  The girls really DO love school.  They just don't understand why I'm stopping them from getting into the car first thing in the morning.  They have a strict routine.  As soon as the door opens in the morning, they go straight to the car.  Paige looks tired and dazed, and Reese looks very upset.  I really wish I could do the cute chalkboards with all the fun stats on them like all the other moms do, but that just ain't happening over here.  No matter how sad the pictures are, I'm still going to take them. 

Oh, and Reese totes that winter jacket around everywhere.  She sleeps with it every night and takes it in the car with her every morning.  She loves that thing!  And it doesn't matter what the temperature is outside, either.


That's it for now.  Have a great week!

No comments: