Sunday, September 7, 2014

More cute pool pics...

Yep...haha!  More pool pictures of these cuties.  These are from July still.  What can I say?  We spent a lot of time being wet this summer.  And we're still doing it.  We usually swim every weekend until it starts to cool off.  And in Florida...that's usually through or at least right up until Halloween.

So here are the pictures for this week...lots of cute and silly faces :)


Here are some cute pictures of Paige playing in the recliner.  She was facing backwards and I was squatting down behind the chair as she looked over.  I never let her stand in it like this, but she was giggling and laughing, so I just grabbed the camera.  She sat back down after we finished playing photoshoot :)


More pool pictures and some other randoms...some are from my iPhone.


And that's it for this week!  Thanks for looking, and have a great week!

No comments: