Sunday, October 2, 2011

A little Photoshoot & a sick Ram-Paige

Well, I knew it was a matter of time before one of my girls caught a bug from school. Paige was the unlucky one this time. She woke up from her nap at school and threw up all over her teacher. I picked her up early and brought her home. She persisted to keep vomiting for several more hours, even though there was nothing left. Now, 48 hours later, she is much better, but still weak and her appetite isn't really back yet. She's napping and resting a lot. I miss her running around the house, destroying everything! I never thought I'd miss her messes and her banging toys all over the house, but I surely do. I will be so glad when she's back to her normal self...my little Ram-Paige (haha...the perfect name for her! Thanks, Jennifer!) Apparently, there were three other little ones who caught this bug, too...so hopefully all of them are getting better.

I did a little photoshoot with Reese on Friday afternoon after Marshall got home to keep an eye on Paige. I wanted to do this on Reese's actual birthday, but that was the day she fell off the couch and had a HUGE goose egg on her forehead. It's finally gone! You know she hardly ever poses for me, so I got the best pictures I could. They show the true Reese, so that is what I wanted.

I'm still wearing the glasses...at least for another week. My last check-up showed a teeny bit of improvement. I could barely read the smallest line, so that is good! I usually can't. I guess not wearing my contacts really is helping my vision! I go back next Tuesday for another appointment. I'm actually getting used to wearing these glasses now...I may not want to go back to contacts. Ummm...yes, I think I will...especially during spinning & yoga! It's kind of hard to hang upside down with glasses on your face. It's a good thing I know the routine so I don't really have to wear them.

Anyway....on to the pictures....

This was on Monday before Paige got sick.


She still loves bathing in the ducky tub! Yes, she has outgrown it, but we make it work.




After school on Thursday...

Reese loves magazines!


The photoshoot...













Poor Paige passed out on the couch yesterday...


And then she wound up sleeping like this. I know I shouldn't be taking pictures when my child is sick, but I couldn't resist.




That's it for this week. Have a good one!

No comments: