Sunday, October 16, 2011

Not-so-happy field trip

This week was definitely better than last week! I was able to go on a field trip with Reese's class to the Exploration Museum in Lakeland on Tuesday. It was a neat place, but it wasn't something Reese enjoyed. There were just too many kids and way too much noise for her...way too much sensory overload. She wasn't interested in much at all. She doesn't do well in huge crowds, and in a small place with lots of noise, she just didn't have a good time. I did try and help her do a few things, like play with the Publix cash register. She pushed a few buttons, but that was about it.



She sat in this boat, but wasn't exactly thrilled about it.

I was excited to see the little newstation, considering this was my major...haha! I bribed her to sit behind the desk long enough for me to take her picture. She wasn't happy about it.


This little tornado enjoyed some swinging this weekend. I wish I could keep her in this thing all day long...maybe that way my house wouldn't continuously be destroyed...haha. I know...it's hard to imagine something so cute & innocent looking could be so destructive! Don't let the face fool you...she is destined to work in the demolition field!





These kids love blankets & pillows. Pip dragged out this old pillow, sans case, and laid right in the middle of the dining room.

Reese playing recliner peek-a-boo!


That's it for the week...we'll be having lots of Fall & Halloween pictures coming up in the near future. I can't wait for the girls to wear their costumes! Have a great week!

No comments: