Sunday, September 25, 2011

(Not a lot of) pictures...

It's Sunday again, and I just realized I don't have many pictures to share again! I'm becoming a picture slacker. The days just fly by now that school is in session, and I just forget until the weekend.

Everyone is doing well. This week the girls will have their school pictures taken. I'm on week 2 of wearing my glasses...I have another appointment on Tuesday.

What a bunch of interesting news, huh? Boringgggggg.....

Here are the pictures I did take:

Reese having a blast swimming with her Daddy. She was giggling and squealing up a storm! And, yes, that is a sprig of leaves she has in her hand. What can I say? The girl LOVES leaves!





Doesn't this face have "Terrorizer" written all over it? I know this picture is blurry, but I love it. She ran towards me before I could focus.


This is her new thing...when I say NO...I try hard not to laugh when she does it!


Reese just sitting on the floor in my office...I think she was trying to get away from me, but I found her.

I know her hair looks stringy here, but I love her little face!


Last but not least, Paige at her Cheerio station...one day she's going to turn into a big Cheerio!



Have a great week!

No comments: