Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

Fireworks are booming all around us as I type this. I think we're the only ones at home right now! The girls are in bed, and we're having a quiet night here at home. Tomorrow is a pool day for the girls at summer camp and they need a good night's sleep for that :)

We've had a good week...and a very long weekend. It has been nice and relaxing. Saturday night we went to Target and had dinner at Cracker Barrel. Paige is so active that she gets bored after about 10 minutes in her booster seat...and then she's restless and dying to get down. Needless to say, we had to hurry and scarf our food down and get out of there. Reese has always been a great "restaurant baby" but Paige...not so much.

Anyway, here are this week's pictures...enjoy!

Reese actually smiling for the camera!


Paige looking very tattered...I don't know what this child did at school on this day, but she came home looking ragged! She has juice or something splattered all over her shirt and her wild hair...major messiness! This fits her, though...



My little firecrackers! Paige and her eyebrows...haha!

"Really, Mom? I'm not going to smile."


More red, white & blue pictures!

I know that flash thing is about to go off...let me squint my eyes a little bit.











Dinner at Cracker Barrel...Reese also prepares for the flash. So lovely...haha.



More cute 4th pics...here's what happened when I tried to get them to wear the 4th crown...




And, of course, the best part of their weekend...the pool :)
















Have a great week, everybody!

1 comment:

The Eckers said...

I love seeing your pics!! The girls are too cute. And please stop scaring me that this next child is going to not be good like Gracie!! LOL