Sunday, July 24, 2011

Wild Hair, Snacks, Sleeping, Balls, Pool & Harry Potter!

Hey, people! I've got a ton of pictures for you today. We've got a busy week ahead. It's the last week of summer camp at OCA, and I'm filling in at the Y a few more times this week. I'll be teaching SIX spin classes instead of my usual three! One of the other instructors is going on vacation, so I'm teaching for her. Wednesday is Reese's field trip to the Amtrak train station. This was really fun last year. I should be nice and worn out by this time next week :)

The girls are both doing well and have had a fun week at camp and playing with their grandmas. Here are their pictures for you...

A few beautiful pictures of Reese last Sunday evening...I love when I get really good random photos of her.



After school snacks -- vanilla wafers :) Reese likes to let hers hang out of her mouth like a tongue!



My sleeping beauties :)



Reese got so tickled the other night while playing with her Daddy and these balls!




Paige being silly at nap time :) Wow...you can really see the teeth marks on the crib! Compliments of my two little billy goats.




And my silly little poser before bed the other night. She loves to run around our bedroom before she goes into her crib...she kept stopping and posing for me!






A few cute pool pics of Reese...



And some of her dancing around the living room the other day! I love her randomness :)




Lovely WILD hair pics of Paige! There is no taming this mane!





Sunday morning pajamas...running around, eating cheerios, being silly (as usual!)





Cute pool pictures from this morning:













And a few pictures of my Saturday outing. My good friend Jennifer and I went to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter! A few months ago, we made a challenge for ourselves. We knew the final movie was coming out July 15th, so we decided to re-read all seven books together and re-watch all the movies. If we made it in time to see the final film on opening weekend, we would celebrate soon after by going to the theme park. We did finish...and we finished early! Last Saturday we saw The Deathly Hallows Part 2 and then yesterday we went to Islands of Adventure. It was SOOO much fun! I haven't been to a theme park in over seven years...and that was when I went as a chaperone with the seniors for Grad Night. The ride inside Hogwarts was AWESOME! The wait was long, but it was worth it. We rode several other rides, including the Hulk...holy cow...I'm not as young as I used to be...haha! I really felt a bit rattled after these rides. It was really fun, though, and I'm so glad Jennifer and I went! She is truly a wonderful friend to me :) Here are a few pics we snapped right before we left. We were soooo sweaty and hot...so we don't look our best here...haha!

This is the Hogwarts Express, and this guy is the conductor :) He kept making cheesy poses with people, so we figured why not get our picture with him? :)

That's Honeydukes behind us...the place in Hogsmeade where Harry and his friends always bought their candy and sweets.

Yay, Hogwarts!!

We had to get ourselves a Butterbeer! It isn't beer at all...it tastes like liquid vanilla icing, or cream soda & vanilla ice cream. It was SO good and sweet!


Well, that's it for this week. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: