Sunday, June 26, 2011

Nothing new here...

No major news to report this week. Everyone is doing well on this end, thank goodness! Marshall and I went to his 20-year high school reunion yesterday evening. It was good to see so many old faces from the past! There were lots of people there from other classes, too, since so many married others from Frostproof. We had fun and stayed out passed our bedtime...not good! Well, we got home at 11:15, which is LATE for us! I've been yawning all day.

Other than that, things are pretty low-key over here. I'll get on with this week's picture parade :)

We haven't had a good "Ignore Mom" picture in a while...here you go!

This one will pose for me on occasion...

Yes, she is an expert at picking things up with her feet still! She belongs in the circus!

Reese and her other favorite hobby...reading magazines :)



Aren't Reese's old jammies super cute on Paige? I love these pink & green piggy pajamas!


Reesie Cup playing in the pool...and her usual cute & silly faces :)




Reese loves to check her email :)


My little Pippy Girl looking cute, as always.



That's it for now...have a great week & thanks for stopping by!

No comments: