Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sunday...

Hello, blog readers! It's Sunday once more and time for my weekly post. I don't have a lot to report. The girls only had summer camp three days last week because of the holiday. Good times were had...Reese even got to go bowling for the first time! There are some phone pics on my Facebook page. I don't have my email set up on my phone to send them to my blog. They went swimming and had lots of fun. Despite the weekend rain, we did manage a little pool time here at home :)

Here are this week's photos...

This is Reese's favorite quiet spot to read...behind the curtain in the front bay window. She was awful quiet, and this is where I found her.





Paige and her cute little ponytail...eating cheerios, of course!



Reese's favorite afternoon snack...rice crispy treats!

No, I'm not going to look at you no matter how many times you ask.


Paige getting ready to get into the pool...I love her cute little body!



This girl loves this swim ring! She's doing really well with it. She constantly licks it, though! She was making all sorts of silly faces this morning!












Every time Marshall throws her up into the air, she kicks her legs out...it's so funny & cute! (And so is her chunky hiney...haha!)


Reese did some leaf hunting before she got into the pool.








Here are my sweet girls sleeping last night. Paige usually has her thumb in her mouth, but when I saw her in this position, I couldn't resist taking a picture. (Try to ignore the gnaw marks on the crib...courtesy of both my children!)

And how Reese sleeps like this is beyond me! I try and do this Frog position in yoga, and it's not easy. Kids are so flexible! She likes to sleep side ways in her bed instead of length-wise...that would make too much sense :) She likes to be surrounded by lots of pillows and blankets.


See you next week! Thanks for checking in with us :)

No comments: