Sunday, September 18, 2011

Another Sunday...

It's Sunday again...already! Everyone has had a good week around here. Reese and Paige had a good week at school. Tuesday was Grandparents Day, and the girls had FIVE of their grandparents visit their classrooms! Some of grands had to work, but they definitely had a good showing.

I am having somewhat of an eye crisis. Well, not really a crisis, but still. I had an eye exam last week in order to get some new contacts. Come to find out, my eyes are getting worse, and now they both have astigmatisms. I've had to take a break from wearing my contacts for the past week, and I go back to the doctor on Tuesday to see if they've had any change. Apparently, wearing the contacts helps mold your eyes to the shape they are, and mine are starting to become shaped like footballs instead of basketballs. Hopefully wearing my glasses for a while has helped them reshape themselves. I didn't know this was possible, but according to Dr. Miller, it is. I'll probably have to wind up ordering special, more expensive contacts (of course) and new glasses. My vision is HORRIBLE...I can't even make out black ink on the letter chart, let alone that gigantic E. I'll keep you posted...I may be wearing glasses from here on out, which is not fun when you teach spinning for a living! Sweaty face + glasses = Disaster.

I just realized that I don't have a lot of pictures this week. But here's what I have...









I never fix Paige's hair like this, but this morning when she woke up, her hair was so crazy...like she had stuck her finger in a light socket. Her bangs were sticking straight out and they wouldn't lay down at all. I had to get them out of her face, and I just had to take a picture!


That's it for this week. Have a good one!

No comments: