Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

I hope all you moms out there are having a wonderful Mother's Day! It's gorgeous outside, so I'm about to go spend some quality "me" time sitting beside the pool, reading a good book.

I have some cute (but silly) pictures of Reese & Paige this week. You just never know what my girls are going to get themselves into... Welcome to the world that is my life :)

Hey, everyone! I'm taking a bath.

I love to bite on my little yellow baby.

I also love to play with my little blue boat.


Looking at things right-side-up is so overrated.

Spinning around in mom's desk chair is really fun!


Being upside down on my trampoline is very cool.

If my mommy really begs me, I'll sort of pose for her.


And once in a blue moon, I'll break out my ultra-cheesy grin from years ago.


Who would've thought I could fit into this box?



Chewing on my toys is one of my favorite things to do.


I've discovered a new use for plates...step on them and drag them around the house like a snow shoe. Very cool.


Mom's desk chair is fun to sit in :)

1 comment:

The Hursts said...

Cute pics! I'm diggin your desk chair!