Sunday, May 1, 2011

Giddy Up Walkathon & Cute Buns :)

Well, it's Sunday again, and time for another blog update! This was another busy week for us. The girls had their Giddy Up Walkathon at school, and I'm ver proud to say that they raised $1,715! They had 50 people sponsor them, and they helped bring in a total of $3,800 for the OC Corral!!! The horse therapy program at OCA is so amazing. It helps my girls and many other children there, and we were more than happy to help bring in money for such a great cause.

I'm also proud to say that this weekend I took and completed a Personal Trainer course, and I passed! So that means I can offiically train people who want to get started on a fitness plan. I'm excited to see where this road leads :)

This is another busy week coming up...PTO, Teacher Appreciation Luncheon, taking Paige back to the doctor for a follow-up, and Mother's Day. Whew!

Here are the pictures I have from this week.

I went to pick Paige up the other day and I noticed she had wet through her diaper. I took her pants & diaper off while she was standing up, and before I could grab the new diaper, she took off for her Cheerio station...haha! I couldn't resist the buns.





Look at this gorgeous girl!




Here is Reese at school...she was more interested in....you guessed it! Looking for leaves. I kept trying to get a picture of her walking & playing in the maze, but she was determined to find some leaves.




Paige got to ride in the big red stroller...she had a meltdown and wound up getting out. Then she got even more mad and tried to sit down on the track! Silly goose. I think she was just tired, and the sun was really coming down out there.

Here she is walking with her teacher, Mrs. Margarita, in the maze. This thing is so neat, and it smells soooo good! It's confederate jasmine (according to my genius landscape architect husband...haha!) There is a little winding sidewalk in there, and the kids LOVE it!


And lastly, two more beautiful pictures of my sweet Reesie Cup :)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish i could have one night in bed with this little girl id have her in her socks and panties as i tie her to the bed ill lick her panties before dropping them and pussy fucking her hard ill let my dick explore her insides as i push her face down and empty in her

Anonymous said...

Tell little Reese i want to put my throbbing dick in her pussy and push her face down into the bed as i tear into her wombs and savagely cum inside her

Anonymous said...

Paige got the most SEXIEST ASS that I wanna FUCK!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Lets brutally rape the little slut together

grado said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
grado said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
grado said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

https://somerandomplace1.blogspot.com/

NotAWhinyBich said...

Reese is stunning. Perfect little face and features, angelic hair. Congratulations.

Unknown said...

https://no1teen.nl/invite/i=128093

pedo hunter chris hanson said...

to all u piece of shit old dudes, YOUR LIFE IS NOTHING! YOU SERVE ZERO PURPOSE! YOU SHOULD KILL URSELF NOW! GIVE SOMEONE, A PIECE OF THAT WASTE OF OXYGEN, THAT OZONE LAIR AND DO ME A FAVOR AND KYS NOW! YOU BITCH ASS FUCKIN NIGGA

89876 said...

I want to finger her pussy to the kid before fucking her and have fun with her pussy and clit.