Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

It's Monday, but it feels like a Sunday! I'm a day late with my weekly blog, but I figured I'd wait until today since I'd have more pictures to share. We've had a really nice weekend. The weather has been hot, but spectacular. Reese & Paige went swimming in the pool for the first time this year, and they LOVED it! Paige was iffy at first, but as soon as she realized how fun it was, she perked right up. She didn't want to sit still at all; she wanted to jump and kick and splash...no fear at all! Reese was happy to play in her swim ring. It was a really great weekend to break the pool in :)

Friday was OCA's Field Day...lots of activities going on for the different classes. Paige's class is full of little 2-year-olds (some even younger), so they did a few things before all the kids got hot and cranky.





Here is Reese and Christy...Reese's favorite person ever! She was happy, but when she realized I was hanging around the school for the day, she was like, "Really, mom? You're here?"


Reese loved her swimsuit...haha.


Paige with her hair all up...I couldn't resist a picture of her cute little neck!



Reesie enjoying a magazine...


And then lounging around, reading through her little cupcake notebook.



Pip loves to examine the little characters on her cup.



Let the pool pics begin...


















No comments: