Sunday, January 30, 2011

Farewell, January!

It has been a great week for us...yay! Last week was not so good, with us all taking a turn at being sick. The girls had a great week at school, and I actually got a lot done around the house. On Friday, Reese's class got to see a real police officer and his car. She even got to sit in it! I wish I could have known...I would have hung out and taken pictures. I was told she had a great time!

This time next week, Paige will be the big T-W-O! Next Saturday is the big day. I can't believe two years have almost gone by. She's so funny these days. She thinks she owns the house. I could just sit and watch her all day...she is always making everyone smile :)

Without further ado, here are the week's pictures.

Paige playing Curtain Peek-A-Boo again :)




Reese making herself at home on the table...haha.



Paige and me goofing around at my desk :)



Yesterday, Reese decided she'd help herself to some snacks. She swiped a bag of chips and then the Cheerios! Talk about a couch potato!!



Once she was full, she decided to read :) (Yep, we're still getting good wear out of our Christmas shirts :))




Enjoying the nice weather on the patio...I can't get this girl to stand still for a picture for anything! Looks like she is finally an "action-shot girl."








No comments: