Sunday, January 16, 2011

January is half over?

This week was going great until Friday...Paige got sick at school and vomited all over her teacher. I rushed to get her and brought her home. She perked up by that evening, and is now appearing to feel just fine. I guess she caught some little bug going around. Reese woke up yesterday morning with a runny nose...ugh! Everyone has been well for about a month, so I guess it's our turn to get the gunk. I'm still trying to invent a bubble for them to live in so they don't have to be exposed to all those nasty germs out there!

Other than that, it has been a typical week...which is always good! I like it when nothing major happens :)

Here are this week's pictures...

Paige loves to play in the curtains now...apparently it's what all the kids are doing :)





Reese likes to sit on the couch like it's a horse.


I love these pictures of her from Friday night! She is genuinely having a fantastic time with her Daddy :)
I love her hair here...it looks like a Miss USA hairdo...haha!




My all-time favorite picture of the week...


Paige being her usual silly self :) (Yes, I know black & brown don't really go together, but we didn't even leave the house on this day!)





I can't ever get the camera fast enough to get a picture of her actually inside the Dora ball hut...so here she is getting out :)

No comments: