Sunday, February 6, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday, Pippy Goose!!

It's hard to believe my sweet baby Paige is two years old already! I sure miss feeling her kicking me from the inside. She was definitely a mover and a shaker while in the womb :) That is something I'll never forget...both she and Reese loved to squirm and kick me quite frequently. Two years ago I was recovering from a dreaded c-section because Paige was breech. I kept hoping she would turn on her own, but she never did. I chose not to have the doctors try to manually turn her...I was too scared that it would send her into distress and then I'd have to have an emergency situation, and that I sure did NOT want. Thank goodness everything went smoothly, but that recovery was for the birds! I never thought I'd be able to even stand up again, and here I am, two years later, working out every day like a mad woman. I remember thinking at that time, though, that I never wanted to be cut on again...and I still don't. Not fun! But the end result was SO worth it...I got my little Pippy :)

We had her little Dora birthday party yesterday...all our family came over. We had lasagna, garlic bread, salad...and, of course, Dora cake. Please don't laugh when you see her...her eyes were really hard to do...haha! Paige got so many cute clothes! She also got $240!! She has more money than I do at this moment :) She got a Dora pop-up tent, a drum, a ball, a water table, some new sneakers, and tons of adorable outfits for spring.

Here are the pictures :)

Paige playing with her Daddy in the yard...she wanted to walk and then swing, but then she decided to get mad because the sun was in her eyes. Silly girl!




Paige exploring the patio...sporting her sister's old jellies! It's getting harder to tame her wild hair...it's getting curly and unruly!








Two couch potatoes...


Reese is now Marshall's secretary.


My evil-eye Dora cake...although she looks a little scary, she sure was good!

Paige wanted nothing to do with Dora!


My big girl!! Two years old!




Paige had to taste all of her cards!










My girls have so many grandmas! This is Great Granny Clifford.

This is Mamaw...she is their Great-Great Grandmother!

This is Grandma Darla and Ma T.

Here's Grandma Darlene.

Here is Great Granny Betty.

This is Great Grandma Ruth.


Paige showing everyone her presents:




Reese enjoyed playing with Mamaw's walker :)


This is how Paige gives kisses...haha :)





Reese & Aunt Jamie :)


Paige decided to crawl out of her new Dora tent and push it over! Thank you to my friend Jennifer for giving this to Paige for her birthday :)



And more lazy couch potato pictures...Paige loves to let her tummy hang out!

No comments: