Sunday, March 28, 2010

Spring Break is here :)

Just a few more days left in March...it's hard to believe. It seems like Christmas was just approaching. This past week has been beautiful here! Reese had a fun week at school and now gets a week off. She is still coughing a little, but it definitely sounds better. She is actually taking a nap right at this very minute...that hardly ever happens at home anymore! She has been playing outside a lot this weekend, so I guess she is just worn out.

I decided to do a little photo shoot with Paige yesterday. The azaleas in the front yard are blooming and are so bright and pretty! They made a gorgeous backdrop. I would have loved to have posed Reese in front of them, but I knew that wouldn't happen. I can barely get her to even look at the camera and smile these days, let alone get her to stand still. So, again, most of my pictures of her are action shots. Paige is still pretty easy to pose, so I'm enjoying that while I can :)





The wind blowing through her hair...haha :)


And practicing yoga heel stretches...


Some cute pictures of Reesie...




Paige was playing on the floor the other day, and decided to use Reese's Valentine caterpillar as a pillow...and she fell asleep! I have little couch pillows in front of the tv table because she likes to go over there and crawl around. She's had several bruises on her noggin, and so I try to buffer the edges.



Paige playing around in her crib before bath time.




Reese's class had an egg hunt at the Lake Wales play park...and then got to play and swing. Paige and I got there too late and we missed the egg hunt :( But I did get some pictures of Reese in her favorite swing.


Paige watching all the big kids...


Paige trying to eat her toy...




Reese on Friday...it was team shirt day. She wasn't in the mood for pictures, obviously...

2 comments:

Amber said...

Missy those are great shots of Miss Paige. She's sooooo cute. I totally miss the days when I could pose the boys. That's long gone. I had to give the boys suckers for their V-day shots so I might have to do the same for the Easter shots. LOL!

The Hursts said...

You are right... the azaleas make a beautiful backdrop! Cute pictures!