Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter!

It's Monday and "vacation" is over...Spring Break was a rather uneventful week. We really didn't do much of anything except hang around the house and enjoy the nice weather. I don't have much to report...so here are some pictures of Reese and Paige.

Easter morning...





Here is Paige sleeping and playing in her play pen.



Reese in her "Easter dress"...she refused to wear any kind of dress whatsoever...so this is as "dress" as it gets.



Paige playing in the hallway...




Paige's Easter photo shoot...she was enamored with the eggs :)







Riding the golf cart and swinging...








Reese at home on the front porch...I obviously have to catch her in action or otherwise I would have no pictures of her.



Paige & Reese down at Grandma Ruth's...





And Paige taking a nap with Papa Jerry...

1 comment:

The Eckers said...

I love the easter dress. I hope we don't go through the no dress phase!!

They are as adorable as ever!!