Sunday, January 31, 2010

One more week until the Big O-N-E!

I can't believe next Friday is Paige's 1st Birthday! I'm flabberghasted at how fast the time has flown. It has been a whirlwind year, that's for sure. This time last year I was still hoping she would flip in the womb and come in her own time. We all know that she didn't, and her birthday had to be selected for her. Everything happens for a reason, and she arrived safely and healthy. That is the most important thing to remember. She sure has been a joy!!

Here she is at Beef's in her hook-on chair...she loves it most of the time. This grin of hers makes me laugh everytime I see it!

And she loves to bite on the side...just like a little shark :)


Here she is in her highchair...she still isn't interested much in feeding herself. She will gobble up whatever I give her on a spoon, though.





She likes to get as close to the tv as possible and hold her head back...silly girl!



51 WEEKS OLD!


Reesie is still doing really well. She had an awesome week at school...everyone there just loves her to pieces. It's hard not to!

Last Tuesday was her follow-up doctor's appt. We had to wait a LONG time, so since I had the camera in my purse, we decided to play...





Here are some pictures of her and me just goofing off and being silly :)



And more of Reese just being her naturally beautiful self...

1 comment:

The Hursts said...

Hey Missy! I enjoyed catching up on your last couple of posts. Working on getting some pics of my little one up. Been too busy! You are getting really great with your camera, by the way! Love the shots!