Friday, January 15, 2010

The same old story...

Reese went back to the doctor on Tuesday...her nasal congestion continues. She's on different meds now, and if they don't work this time I don't know what we're going to do. This is getting really old. She missed three days of school this week, and her medicine is making her very moody. Sometimes I feel like it's pointless to send her to school if the only thing she's learning is how to get sick. Ugh. I didn't get many pictures of her over the past week just because she hasn't been herself.

Here she is napping in the hallway. She covered herself up with her bear coat and went right to sleep!







She somehow bonked her head somewhere...I have no idea what she did, but she has this awful bruise on her forehead.


Paige is doing well...still not crawling. I'm starting to think she never will. Of course, the books say that they should be at least pulling up to stand by now...but NO...not my baby. I guess I just have to accept the fact that I don't make normal children. But that's another soap box that I don't need to get on right now. I did get some cute pics of her this week.










Can you tell I'm blocking her view of Dora?


This picture cracks me up...she has ran her slick hands through her hair and it looks funny! Plus you can see all her chompers :)

1 comment:

Amber said...

Your girls are adorable as always. Poor Reese. I hope she feels better soon. As for Paige, I wouldn't worry about her not crawling yet. Maybe she'll skip it all together and walk instead. The pictures look like she's getting up on all 4's so that's a good sign! Kids will do things at their own speed that's for sure. Caleb was 10.5 months when he crawled.