Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Reese's 3 year pics

Here are what I am calling Reese's 3 year pictures. We went to Bok Tower on Labor Day and I was able to chase her around and take a few shots. She was not in the mood to smile at me, of course, but she had fun running around! She did stand still a few times, just long enough for me to get a picture. I can't believe she is 3!













Here is Paige trying out her new walker. Her little feet barely touch the floor! But she loves grabbing Elmo :)



Reese in the car before school one day last week...


P's weekly picture...I love this one!


This picture was a surprise...Reese never wants Paige near her, so this was neat when she actually let Paige sit on her lap! I'm so excited to get a pic of them together.


And a few more from the weekend...

1 comment:

Amber said...

Those are great pictures Missy! The picture of the girls together is priceless. I'm so glad Reese let Paige on her lap. She'll come to really love her little sister. Looks like Paige is in love with her big sister too!!!!