Wednesday, September 30, 2009

September is gone already...

I can't believe it. October will be here tomorrow...it seems like we just finished Christmas!

Reese is all better from her sinus infection! She started back to school last Friday and has been doing great. Thank goodness Paige never got it. Both girls are doing so well this week. Reese has been having fun at school. They are having their pictures made tomorrow -- I can't wait to see them! Paige loves applesauce, and has been gobbling it up. I have been pureeing fresh apples, bananas and avocados for her, and she just loves them. Pears are next on the list. I wish I had realized I could make my own baby food when Reese was a baby! It's so much easier, healthier and cheaper. I guess I learn as I go...

Here are the latest pics of the girls. Paige went swimming for the first time on Saturday and she loved it!


















No comments: