Sunday, September 6, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday to Reese!!

Reese is officially three years old! Her birthday was Wednesday, Sept. 2. Her big week didn't start off too well, though. Tuesday she fell at school and busted her top lip. It looked so bad, and I felt terrible that it happened when I wasn't there. Thank goodness her teeth were okay! There is a picture of her lip here. It's just about better now.

We had her party last night. Of course, it rained, so she didn't get to play outside like she wanted to. All of our family came over and we grilled hamburgers, visited and opened presents. I made Reese's birthday cake again this year....a cute little butterfly. No one died after they ate it, so I think it passed the test...haha :) We got Reese a little trampoline, but so far she isn't really interested in it. As soon as she hops on it, I'll take some pics of her. She also got some money, some books and some really adorable clothes and pajamas -- just what she needed! Her Papa David made her a beautiful toy chest. She can sit on the top part like a bench, and it's just gorgeous.

Reese is doing well at school. She has done a terrific job in just two weeks. Now she will walk in and let go of my hand. She loves her teacher and is starting to make little friends. Hopefully next year, we'll be inviting them all to her 4th birthday party :)

Little Paige is now 30 weeks old...7 months exactly yesterday. We did her photo shoot this morning, so I'll try to get those uploaded next. We went to Bok Tower last Sunday to have some quality outside family time, and the girls really enjoyed being outside.

Here are a whole slew of pics:

































2 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh these are just awesome pictures!!!! Looks like a great time! I'm sorry it rained--isn't that how it always goes when you plan something?! The cake looks WONDERFUL and I wish we were there to eat a slice and celebrate with you all! P.S. Paige is growing so much!!! Beautiful kiddos!

Amber said...

Your kiddos are so adorable and they are such little characters. I can't believe how much Paige has grown. Poor Reese and her lip. I'm glad it's about healed now though!