Friday, March 6, 2009

One Month & Two and a Half!!

Where does the time go? Seriously...it just disappears before my very eyes. How did my little baby Reese all of a sudden become 2.5 years old?? And Paige is already one month old? What? Somebody pinch me!! Today both girls had doctor visits and got great reports. Reese weighs 29.2 pounds and is 36.5 inches tall. Paige is 8.9 pounds and is 21.5 inches. Paige got her 2nd HepB shot and Reese escaped without getting any....although she still cried her eyes out! I am so relieved that both girls are healthy and thriving!

Here are Paige's one month pictures. I did them instead of going the Sears route this time. She's also wearing the same outfit Reese wore in her one month pictures.














Here's Reesie Cup...just being her! Making her silly faces. We finally moved her mattress from the floor to the actual bed. She's doing really well sleeping up high. We made a little step stool for her to climb up and down safely. I'm so proud of her for doing such a great job with the big girl bed transition!!






No comments: