Friday, March 13, 2009

5 weeks old and a Crazy Sleeper

Paige turned 5 weeks old yesterday. It feels like she was born five minutes ago...time needs to slow down! She's doing really well. I can't wait for her to start cooing and making cute little noises. Yesterday I was changing a poopy diaper and I got her all cleaned up and was in the process of fastening the fresh diaper when she pooped again (perfect timing!) -- so I asked her if she had that planned...to wait until I changed her. She looked at me and smiled!! She knew what I was saying -- it was SO precious!! Here is her picture from yesterday.



This was how Reese decided to take her nap yesterday! That tube-like pillow is fastened at the bottom of her bed to keep her from rolling off during the night...it looks like she has found a new use for it. She slept like this for almost 2 hours! I kept checking on her and tried to move her at one point, but she got right back to this position.



No comments: