Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Blast from the Past!

Today is our 9th wedding anniversary! I can't believe it has been that long. May 19 will make 15 years that we've been together. Who would have thought that crazy kid riding his 4-wheeler across the street from my house in his red Honda suit would one day be my husband and father of my children? I still remember watching him at PCC...him wearing khaki shorts with his little Timberlane boots...haha. I remember our first date -- May 24, 1994. We went down to Sebring and watched The Crow and then ate at Taco Bell. I ate six soft tacos...I guess I wasn't shy about stuffing my face! :) He was so easy to get along with...I knew he was different from that day. He didn't even try to hold my hand...I thought something was wrong with him...haha. After dinner, we went down to the lake and he tried to make a campfire, but the wood was wet. Poor thing...he was trying to impress me. What he didn't know was that he already had!!

What a wonderful nine years we've had -- many awesome vacations and two perfect beautiful daughters later...I'm looking forward to the next 9 -- or 99 -- years with him and our family!

Here's a little trip down memory lane...















3 comments:

Teresa C said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope it's a good day for you both.

Kristi said...

Happy Anniversary Sweetie!! I loooved the pictures!! You two got even better with age--what a handsome couple!!! Congrats on so many years together!!

Amber said...

Congratulations Missy. I love the pictures. You make a perfect couple.