Sunday, October 12, 2014

More cute pool pics & Reese's 8th Birthday!

Hey there!  Time is flying by and I feel like I can't keep up with this blog!  These pictures are from the end of August and the start of September.  I need to upload the pictures on my phone...I keep forgetting to do that.  In the meantime, here are more pictures from our adventures at the pool...

Puddle splashing...


Peaceful quiet time...


Plotting to splash her father...


Clearly enjoying herself :)


Okay, you can't really see it, but the hose is barely dripping water here.  Paige is fascinated with it, so this is what's she's doing....trying to play in the water stream.


More good times with this girl...


And one of them together.  A rare occasion.



I didn't get that many pictures from Reese's birthday party.  We had the family over, and everyone ate and enjoyed spending time with each other.  The balloons and books were the biggest hit...


Cutie buns...


Here's the cake I made...the icing got heavy on the side overnight and started falling off!  You can see it on the bottom :(  It still tasted good, though!


Lots of fun balloons.  Reese's favorite thing to do with the silver ones is to use it as a mirror and watch TV in its reflection.  Who knows what goes through her mind...


Grandma Darlene and Reese playing on the couch...Reese is always up for a good tickle fest!


Here's a phone pic of Reese watching TV through her new compact mirror....haha :D


And here's one of me and my sister...I think it turned out cute.


That's about it for now....hope you all have a great week!  We're about to start the girls on some new vitamins.  Hopefully we'll see some positive results!

Thanks for checking in on us!

No comments: