Saturday, August 16, 2014

Playing in the hose on July 4th

Hey there!  I'm finally back in blog land :)  It has been a busy couple of weeks, and I just haven't had time to sit and post pictures.  Last week, Marshall and I had a little mini vacation and didn't get back until late Sunday evening.  The week before that, Marshall was out of town and I just got busy and forgot to edit my pictures.

So here we are...finally getting to some July pictures!  And it's almost time for school to start....wow!  Monday is the first day.  Reese will be in 2nd grade and Paige will be starting Kindergarten.  I can't even believe this.  It's just going by too fast.

The week of July 4th, the girls were having swim lessons here at the house.  They went one at a time, so while Reese was in the pool, Paige was busy doing this....

As you can see, it made her quite happy :)


The had their lessons for a week, and they did great.  Paige learned to roll over and float, and she even went under.  Reese was more hesitant to let Mrs. Marsha do things with her, but she did better than I thought she would.  She didn't get as far as Paige did, but she did learn to blow bubbles and kick her legs.

It was next to impossible to get any pictures of these girls being still on July 4th.  They had better things to do than pose for me...haha.  So I got what I could...mostly of Pip.


This is probably my favorite one...it's just the cutest :)  She sat here for maybe 5 seconds and then hopped up and ran off!


And Miss Priss was too busy watching TV in the reflection of her mirror.  Yep, it's way more interesting that way.  Why turn around to actually see the TV right behind you?  Watch it through this tiny mirror...haha.  She did have on her pretty July 4th shirt, but would not give me the time of day long enough for a frontal photo.  That's just her :)


Another day....just lounging on the carpet in the hallway.  Why not?


And the Queen of Trampoline Jumping...this is her right here.  She is quite the jumper these days.  She gets high when she wants to.


And a few of Reese...sometimes she takes the greatest pictures when she's not even trying.


That's it for now...stay tuned for more!  Hey...I just realized there were no pool pictures in this post!  Haha!  There are definitely more coming up, don't worry :D

Have a great day!

No comments: