Saturday, August 2, 2014

Wrapping up June

I feel so behind in my posting!  These are the final pictures from June.  And it's August.  I still have to share all of July with you...and I will get to it.  I have lots to share from the past month...it just takes time to get to it all.

With that said, here are lots more.......you guessed it....pool pictures.  What else is there?  Haha.


A random little photo shoot of the many faces & expressions of Miss Pickles :)


The next day.....just a few shots of the busy bodies :)


And another day...another ring tossing event.  I know that these are the same pictures over and over again, but I love them so much.


A shot of our old pool.  It certainly is old, but it's nice and big, and we all love being in it.  We've made so many fun summer memories here over the past five years!  Those old hedges have been there for so long...clearly they need some attention.  I love that Marshall planted all the palm trees a few years ago.  It does make it all seem a lot more tropical :)  There are a few things growing where they shouldn't be, but it doesn't bother me.  I like that it's private and closed off, so you don't even know it's there.  It's perfect for our little family.


One last shot of this girl...she has grown so much the past few months.  Literally...just filled out.  She's so heavy and solid...a very healthy almost 8-year-old.  I'm having trouble coming to terms with that...I just can't believe that much time has gone by.  I remember the day I found out I was pregnant with her.  Seems like yesterday...sniff sniff.


Stay tuned for some July pictures coming up!  Thanks for visiting the blog :)

No comments: