Sunday, March 24, 2013

What a week...

Well, this was not a good week.  Last weekend, Paige came down with some horrible bug and missed the entire week of school.  She would barely drink anything, wasn't interested in any food, and she pretty much just wanted to lay around and sleep...day and night.  Each day she did seem to improve slightly, but she was still very lethargic and weak.  We saw Dr. Whitworth on Thursday and by that afternoon, she started to improve.  Friday and yesterday were great days, and today has been even better.  She's back to making messes, having tantrums, scattering Cheerios everywhere, and being her usual silly self.

Grandma Darlene came over yesterday and we played outside a bit...poor Paige hadn't been outside all week, so this girl needs some sun!  I can't wait until pool time comes :)

Reese was NOT in a picture-taking mood, so I just snapped one of her and let her be...


Paige loved swinging...I could tell she missed it because that's her favorite thing to do on the playground at school.  I really hate that she missed the whole week just before Spring Break :(  But there was no way she could've gone.  This little face is definitely the face of someone who is feeling better!  And, yes, she totes either Legos or cups with her everywhere...I believe in almost every picture I take of her she's holding them.



These are from a random living room photo shoot this afternoon...I have to take these moments when I can!  Reese was laughing over something, so I took advantage and snapped away.


Pip was rocking in the recliner and she was also giggling over something, so I couldn't not take her pictures :)  She's just so dang adorable!  I trimmed her bangs yesterday...not the greatest job, but better than they were, hanging in her eyes!


Here's to a better week...please don't let anyone else get sick!  See you next weekend :)

No comments: