Sunday, March 10, 2013

13 years :)

This is going to be quick because it's 10:30 pm on a Sunday....the time-change Sunday...and I'm tired!  Lots of cute pictures from random happenings throughout the week.  Monday is Marshall's and my 13th Anniversary...wow!  The years have surely flown by.  We celebrated tonight instead by going to dinner at the Capital Grille in Orlando.  I'm still quite full as I sit here typing :)  I realized as I was getting ready for our date that I seriously need some new dress clothes!  I honestly don't go anywhere that requires me to dress up, so I don't have many outfits.  I live at the gym, so most of my wardrobe consists of tanks, shorts & yoga pants!  Anyway, I've had these black capris for YEARS...and I do mean YEARS...as well as this random pink top.  I'm surprised the fabric is still holding together!  I have to find a dress to wear to the OCA Gala coming up next weekend....I refuse to wear decade old clothing....or the dress I wore last year...haha.  Here's our picture...thanks, Mom, for taking it!


Random pictures from the week....I didn't have any pictures from the previous week, so that's why I didn't post last Sunday.  Paige got sick....all that gunk that Marshall & I had, so she was out of sorts for a few days.  She mainly just had a cough & runny nose, but no fever or anything like that.  This is the first time all year she's gotten sick, and Reese never did get it.  Hail to the vitamins they're taking!  They are really doing a wonderful job on the girls' immune systems :)  Anyway, here are the girls being silly, as usual.


More silliness from Reesie....I just LOVE this first picture!  Such a genuine smile, and you can really see those teeth coming in!


We had lunch at Bok Tower on Saturday...it was packed!  We didn't visit the tower, but the girls wanted to hang around the fountain the whole time anyway.  Paige is obsessed with running water, so you'll see her excited face in these pictures.  Reese found some cool leaves to study, so they were both extremely happy.  Except for the one photo of Paige having a fit....over what?  I have no idea.




A few camera phone pictures....bath time & iPad time :)

That's all for this week! I hope you have a great one!

1 comment:

The Hursts said...

Happy Anniversary, Missy! Apparently we are both up late on this Sunday night! lol! enjoyed catching up on you and your family.