Sunday, August 5, 2012

The missing tooth...literally.

Reese lost her first tooth on Friday!  And not only is it missing from her mouth, but it's just missing in general.  It was still intact most of Friday, and then the next time she opened her mouth, I noticed a gap.  I immediately began searching everywhere for it but couldn't find it.  I didn't panic...I figured if she swallowed it, I would find it once she...you know.  Well, I hope I don't gross you out by saying it, but I went through the post-tooth poo and STILL didn't find it!  I have no idea where it is :(  All I know is she looks adorable with the little gap.  The tooth next to it will be coming out soon...and I discovered a few days ago that a permanent tooth has already broken through the skin!  This is all happening super quick.  I guess she's rushing to grow up since she'll be in Kindergarten in just two short weeks!

Oh, and I wore gloves when I went digging for the tooth...haha!  The things crazy lunatic moms do to collect the mementos from their children's lives.....



Paige's new obsession is to stick every body part she has into the water coming out of the hose...she's so funny! She likes to splash in the puddles, too.

Now...check out what happens when you tell Paige NO...she turns into the Hulk...


More pool pictures from Saturday...


And some shots from Thursday evening...such a nice time of night after the sun goes down :) Both girls were begging Marshall to swing them around, and Paige kept getting jealous whenever he'd play with Reese...more Hulk photos coming...


Paige likes to get into the flower bed, run all through the yard and get completely dirty. Reese never did that. They are so different!


I'm so mad.....AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!


That's it for this week...see you next Sunday :)

No comments: