Sunday, August 12, 2012

Tooth #2 is gone...but found!

Not even a week after losing her first tooth, her second one came out.  It was very loose, and I knew it would probably come out any day now.  I left Thursday afternoon to go teach my spin class, and when I returned home, the tooth was gone.  I figured she'd swallowed it, but I still looked everywhere for it.  I sat down on the living room rug to play with Paige, and I just happened to look in the right spot because I saw the little tiny tooth just laying there!  I was so excited!  It's so cute and little...it's so white and pretty.  She looks adorable with a bottom gap in her mouth now :)

Here are some pictures from the other night.  Reese had all of her pillows & blankets and her comforter all bundled up at the head of her bed, and she was lounging right in the middle of it.  She made herself a little throne out of her comforter, and I tried to get a picture, but of course she moved before I could.


This front bay window has always been Reese's hiding spot...her quiet place where she can go and "read."  I noticed her there yesterday and had to sneak up and take a few pictures.


What a great idea!  Let's put the baby stroller on the trampoline and try to push ourselves around!  What a silly kid!


I kept asking for a smile to show her new gap, and this is all I got...haha.


Saturday pool time...Paige is so funny out there now.  If there is a water puddle, she will rush over and swish the water with her foot.  She does is so hard she almost falls.  And she always makes this face when she does it....along with an "oooooooooh" sound.  It's so funny!


You can kind of see the gap here...I love this picture!  I was surprised it turned out because she was about to take off running.  She looks like she's sneaking around :)


Marshall hates when I post pictures of him, but this one is too funny not to!  Reese looks like she's so proud that she saved the leaves from getting wet...haha.


He kept splashing her and she kept laughing so hard.  She used to hate this and would get as far away from it as possible, but now she loves it.

1 comment:

The Eckers said...

Yipee!!!! I am so glad you found the tooth!