Sunday, March 13, 2011

11 years!

I can't believe Marshall and I have been married for 11 years! Friday was our anniversary, and we've been doing a lot of reflecting over the weekend. This time back in 2000, we were in Lake Tahoe on our honeymoon. I remember staying in a little chateau right on the lake and going snowmobiling. We also stayed in Reno for a few days. That trip was so much fun, and it inspired us to do a lot more traveling. Travel we did...up until the two you-know-whos came along :) Now they are our adventure, and what an adventure it is!

Here is where we were 11 years ago...beautiful Lake Tahoe. I took a picture of the picture, so it's not great quality. You really have to see it in person to get the full effect :)


And here is what we were doing...


The girls had a fantastic week! Everyone felt good and had fun at school. They got their school pictures in...and they are SO good! Usually Reese cries during school pictures. All those lights and the big equipment just scare her. But this time, she was laughing and smiling! I don't have them digitally, so I'll have to scan them so you can see them. Paige is smiling in hers as well...I was very happy with them.

Reese and I goofed off in Dr. LaRue's office on Tuesday. She went in for her 4.5 year check up. She got a terrific report!






More cute Reese photos from the week...










And you know I didn't forget my little Pip... :)




Saturday morning...hanging out in our jammies :)



1 comment:

The Hursts said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!