Sunday, March 6, 2011

Lovin' the azaleas!

This week was so nice...all the azaleas are blooming like crazy everywhere! You know me--I had to get the girls out there for a photoshoot (or two). They're just such a vibrant pink.

Reesie missed two days of school this week because of a stomach bug. The kind that starts at 4am...ugh. She made it back on Thursday and is fine now. Paige had a terrific week and enjoyed lots of play time.

Saturday was the Lake Wales Mardi Gras, and I joined my mom and sister for a little "me" time. We had fun just walking around and watching the parade. We went to eat at Chili's afterward. Sometimes it's nice to just get away from the house for a while and let Marshall be in charge...he had a great time hanging out with the girls while I was out. He and Papa Gary took them 4-wheelin'!

One more week and it's SPRING BREAK! Woo hoo!!

Jamie and me at Mardi Gras. Everyone kept saying how we look JUST alike...neither of us think so!


Photoshoot #1 of the gorgeous girls & the azaleas...















Reese fell asleep on the couch the other day when she was sick...right in the middle of reading a novel :) Poor baby was not feeling good :(


Photoshoot #2 with Reese...













Paige making goofy faces for the camera :)






Reese buried in her collection of travel magazines! She loves them! Maybe she's planning a Caribbean getaway for us :)

2 comments:

The Hursts said...

Precious pics! I decided to do GL's spring pictures at Bok Tower this year. Looking forward to getting some great pictures of her with azalea backgrounds... they are in FULL bloom at Bok Tower. So beautiful!

Amber said...

Love love love the pictures. Both girls are so pretty. And yes I think you and your sister look a lot alike. Everyone tells me I look just like my Mom but neither one of us think so, too funny!