Sunday, October 17, 2010

It's Sunday...time for weekly pics :)

Paige was very cooperative this week whenever I'd grab my camera. Reese, on the other hand, chose to ignore me quite a bit. Does this surprise you? Haha...it shouldn't.

We have all had a great week. I've been working with a few other parents to help plan OCA's Fall Festival. I'm the new secretary of the PTO, so I'm staying pretty involved already. It's definitely more time consuming than being on the executive board at this moment. I know shortly we'll start planning the St. Patty's Day Gala and Auction. Last year's raised just under $100,000! Right now, we're planning a fun day of music, games, prizes and trick-or-treating for all the students. I hope it turns out okay. Hopefully the girls will wear their cute costumes :)

Well, the pictures speak for themselves this week. These first few pictures of Paige were on Tuesday. Reese LOVES club crackers and was snacking on a few. I was in the other room and came in the living room to find this...Pippy took the entire sleeve of crackers and had a feast! Who needs a plate when you have the floor?


I have never even handed her a cracker like this...but apparently she knows what she's doing! She was mowin'em down :)


Reese decided to let out one of her high pitch squeals...


"Mom, if you don't get that camera out of my face, I'm going to kick you."


Paige just hanging around...



Some VERY cute pics of Paige in her new swing from yesterday...she just kept doing the cutest things!



Gotta taste the rope!




Paige loves our Gator bean bag! It was so funny...every time I'd go to take her picture, she'd raise her eyebrows. We got a good laugh out of watching her :)




And one more "Leave me alone, Mom" pic. Is it bad that I take so many pictures, even when she obviously isn't in the mood? I can't help it!


A few pics from our Sunday afternoon...riding the golf cart and exploring :)


No comments: