Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween from my Gator Girls :)

Happy Halloween!!!

What a fun time of year! It is so much fun to dress the girls up. This year, they were Gator cheerleaders. I found the uniforms a few months ago and knew they'd be perfect for Halloween. Reese is very picky about different material, so hers was very soft, and almost like a tank top and skirt. She wore it with no problems! I was very proud of her. She wore it all day Friday at the Fall Festival, and she and Paige were the cutest cheerleaders there! [Well, no one else was dressed as a cheerleader, so technically they were the cutest ones...haha!]

Wednesday, I took Paige to the doctor because she started coughing a lot during the night. Her ears and throat were fine. Looks like it was sinus drainage causing her to cough. She is back on antibiotics and a steriod...ugh. This is her first time on steriods, and they are making her very moody. She has rages...just like David Banner turning into the Hulk...haha! [Except her clothes don't tear and rip off her body :)] I took some pics of us at Dr. LaRue's office. I REALLY wish this kid would get all of her teeth...her poor fingers sure do take a beating!



And on the way home...


I tried to get a picture of Reese in her matching shirt. She had more important things to do, obviously!


Paige being silly with our little witch :)





Lots of Fall Festival pictures! I was there all day at the school, helping set up and run the games, and I took lots of pictures of all the kids for the school. Of course, I got plenty of my own girls :)

Here's Reese looking so cute! [And representing the Gators oh so well!]




Reese hoola hooping (well, sort of) and at the pumpkin patch/hay stack:



Here she is reading in her classroom :)


Here is Paige walking with her teacher. They went trick-or-treating to all the other classes. She had such a fun time!



Here she is waiting in the big stroller:


Here she is with Ms. Christy, picking a prize.



At the little picture-taking station:


And playing a few games...



And after all that action...


Here they are on Saturday, getting ready for trunk-or-treating. I put Paige's hair in pigtails and it was SO cute! Reese was over picture-taking!





What a gorgeous weekend! The weather was perfect for a golf cart ride, exploring and swinging down at the garden :)


I love how the sun makes her hair look like it's glowing!





And, as promised, a few of Reese on the front porch :)

1 comment:

Amber said...

They are the cutest cheerleaders. Isn't it so hard to find clothes for kids that are picky. Isaac's sensory issues really cause trouble when it comes to clothing. It took a lot of bribing and a new toy to get him to wear a sweater for his pictures. I'm sure I'll have to do it again for our Christmas pics. Oh well. Your girls are growing so fast and still as cute as ever! What a blessed Mommy you are!