Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Reese will be taller than her mama...

Reese had her 2-year check up today. She weighs 26.5 pounds and is 35.5 inches tall!! According to her doctor, if you double a child's height at age 2, that will be his or her adult height. This means my Little Nugget will be between 5'9" and 5'11"!!!! WOWZERS!! I'm only 5'2"....so it looks like she'll be towering over me in no time! Here are some pictures I snapped of her on Sunday. We tried the portrait studio first, but she wanted no part of that.






2 comments:

Sara said...

She's so cute Missy! I love her dress too, she's getting so big!

Ms. Amy and Ms. Nicole said...

LOVE your new blog! The background is so cute and I went and found the website where you got it! It is great! Reese is just as cute as ever and is looking so grown up! Hope you are feeling good!
~Amy (from MIM)