Thursday, September 18, 2008

Boy or Girl???

We had our 20-week ultrasound and checkup today and everything with the baby looked great! They said the baby is measuring a week smaller than my dates are showing, so they pushed my due date to February 10. I'm not worried because I know the baby will come when it's good and ready. I only gained one pound since my last visit, but I attribute that to the stomach bug I had a few weeks ago. I lost eight pounds in two days, so it took a while to gain it back. Reese went with us and enjoyed watching the baby on the screen. I guess you're really wanting to know if it's a boy or a girl, so.....


it's a GIRL! Reese will have a little sister to play with! Most people were telling me it was a boy, so I had that on my mind, but something deep down told me that I don't think I'm capable of making a boy...haha! Marshall is excited as well, and now we are trying to figure out how we're going to do the girls' rooms. We also have no idea what we're going to name her! Time to get out the baby name book again.

Here is a picture of me from today. My belly is definitely growing!

1 comment:

Tabatha said...

You look great Missy...stunning.
So exciting another stunning daughter to add to your family. Your going to have the boys lining up.