Sunday, September 19, 2010

Weekly Update

Well, another week has flown by. It has been a stressful week, and I honestly don't feel like giving all the details [and I'm sure you don't really want to hear them]. I've just been kind of "blah" lately....so I'll just post the pictures I have of the girls for you:

Paige's first pair of sneakers...size 3! She has tiny little feet :) She has a new pair of sandals, too.



The usual "Ignore Mom" pic:


Paige in the midst of her own little self-invented Jane Fonda workout...we call them "Pillow Pushups." She will bounce up and down on this pillow for long periods of time...it's so funny to watch her and hear her squeal with excitement! I guess she really "feels the burn"....haha! [These were taken at night, so the lighting was off. I had to brighten them up some.]





Reese having a good time in [and around] the pool yesterday:






And more "leave me alone, mom" pics. Reese wasn't too happy on Friday. She had her 4-year check up and got three shots. She weighs 38.5 pounds and is 40.25 inches tall! She's gaining on me...pretty soon she can give me piggy back rides :)

No comments: