Sunday, July 20, 2014

My cute little fishies...

Yep...here we have even more pictures of my little cuties in the pool :)  I'm trying to get caught up...these are from about a month ago.  I just can't get enough of them doing what they love, which is play in this pool....so here we go.

I just love the look of pure happiness on Reese's face!  And then she gets serious.  And even then she's just beautiful.  I would love to know what she's thinking.


And then there's Paige....aka Trouble.  One never knows what this kid will do...haha.  You can always guarantee that things will never be boring when she's around!


I love capturing random moments of the girls together, even though they're doing completely different and unrelated things.  That's what it's like all the time at our house.


More of this sweet girl...


A few weeks ago, Reese and Grandma Darla were singing and clapping and just having a great old time.  Against my mother's wishes, I took pictures...haha!  Sorry, Mom...sometimes you just have to be in the pictures ;)


Meanwhile, this little stinker was rocking in the recliner and laughing :D  Isn't she adorable?


And another day at the pool...just swimming, splashing, throwing rings and kicking on the side.


And playing piggy back in the water...


Only my child would look through the hole of the noodle :)  She has always looked at things from a different perspective :)


Have a great week, and see you soon!

No comments: