Sunday, July 6, 2014

iPhone photos and...yep! More pool pics :)

Happy Sunday!  I finally unloaded some of the pictures I've had stuck on my iPhone for a few weeks now.  I thought I'd share them here today.

Marshall and I having a fun Saturday lunch date and running errands.  There's always time for a selfie at a red light :)


Michael Myers hanging out with us on the patio while we take a dip in the pool.


Reese watching videos on the iPad...looking through a water bottle :)


Trying to get a selfie with Pip...next to impossible!  But I got one :)


 This is our huge & awesome accomplishment this Summer!  Reese is FINALLY wearing big girl underwear!  I know this is something most moms celebrate when their toddlers learn this at around age 2.  But thanks to autism, it took us a LOT longer.  But she finally got it, and is now officially out of pull-ups!  I never thought I'd see this day.  I had almost given up on the idea of shopping for cute little underwear.  Now, you can bet that if I'm in Walmart, I'm going to the kids underwear section...haha!  It's a beautiful thing :)  I'm so proud of Reese!


Ready for a fun swim day :)


Just plain cute :)


And this is just too cute for words.


Another attempt at a selfie with Paige...man, I wish I had her perfect skin!  I look like a wrinkled handbag up next to her!


She's smiling here...just in the wrong direction...haha!


Just a fun picture.


Fun selfies with Reesie Cup :)

asdf

Love this one :)


And a few more cute ones of her being adorable.


She loves to balance on this rope that you can't really see here.


Time for ring tossing!


Okay...now on to pictures with my big camera.  Here are a few cute shots from a few weeks ago.  The girls were in a silly mood, so I had to document the cuteness.


The little ham...I just love these pictures!


And more pictures of the weekend pool parties :)


Waaaaaa!  Time for DRAMA!  Haha.


Haha....I love when my sister is mad...it makes me laugh at her!


And that's a wrap for this week!  Thanks for stopping by :)

2 comments: