Sunday, June 29, 2014

Surprise! More pool pics :)

I know we're on pool picture overload...but it's Summer.  It's Florida.  It's HOT.  And what else is there to do besides get in the water?!  So without further delay....here are more pool pictures of my little sweet potatoes :)

Even though they do a lot of the same stuff, I still like taking pictures of them.  I always get different facial expressions or different moves.  I like being in the moment and enjoying it, but I also want to remember it years down the road.  I've always been a camera-crazy mother.  It's Marshall's fault for getting me a Canon all those years ago :)  The best 2007 Mother's Day gift ever!  Still going strong, even though Paige does her best to splash it to death...haha.

These are from the first weekend in June...right after school ended.  No descriptions are necessary, really.  The looks on their faces says it all.
 

And the next day...


And that's it for now...hope you all have a great week!

1 comment:

Benjeshecken, Niederwald und Tertiärvegetation said...

There can never be too many pool pics ;) especially if the "Ladies of the Rings" battle continues ^_^ ☼ ~~~