Sunday, June 8, 2014

More May pool pics...and a few more

More pool pictures!  I know it's like the same scene over and over again, but it's what we spend our time doing these days :)  It's just so fun to watch them laugh and play.  I always have the camera out there because I never know when they might do something new.  I love going back and comparing our summer pool pictures to summers past...they've both changed so much!


Paige found a blue marker and decided to give herself a full body tattoo.  She licked half of it off her face before I could get a picture...haha.


Lately, this is what I see in my mirror on the way home from school.  I have two tired little girls on my hands :)



And Paige often falls asleep mid-chew...this just cracks me up!  She's a goat, I swear...she has to have something in her mouth at all times!


And both of them together...so sweet.


And one of us...on a random date night :)


Thanks for visiting the blog...have a great week!

No comments: