Sunday, June 15, 2014

Memorial Day Weekend

Okay, so get ready for another gazillion pool pictures!  We spent all of Memorial Day Weekend playing in the pool.  The girls just love it so much, and it's so hot outside....so it's the perfect activity for us.  We're not brave enough yet to go on a road trip or even a big beach trip yet.  I think Reese would handle that okay, but Paige is a different story.  Maybe next year we'll be able to try that.  But until then, this pool is our getaway.  And we love it, too, so it's all good :)

Here's Miss Pickles playing with her Daddy.  She loves it!


And so does Reese.  We put this rope up so she won't try and go passed it.  She's so tall now, and she can touch pretty far out.  She thinks she can just keep bouncing around and doesn't realize sometimes that she's too deep.  So she likes to hold on to this rope, and it keeps her where she can still touch.


Paige loves to do this still...walk along holding on to the side.  I still can't believe she can touch now!


She loves to spread water everywhere, and as you can see, she's very serious about it.


Isn't this the cutest little swimsuit?  I got it for her on our last Vegas trip.  She looks cute in anything!


She loves doing this, although she's very cautious about it.


Day 2 of the Pool Party.  More smiles and fun!


Day 3...okay, now these pictures are so great because on this day, there was a lot of interaction going on between the girls.  Paige was trying to splash Reese here, and she obviously was not into it...haha.


Stop doing that!!!  Don't make me push you!


I'm getting as far away from this little brat as I can!


Well, if it means I need these rings, I guess I'll get closer to her...


I'm bigger than you, so don't even try to take all these rings!


Gosh, she's so loud!  I can't stand her voice!


Here, let me help you....now get lost!


That's more like it.  Now I can play with these rings all by myself.


Life is so much better when that other little person isn't around...


Haha...I'm just over here.  Just because you ran me off doesn't mean I'm gone for good.  I'll be back.


Well, you can't touch out here....so HA!


I'll just sit here and plot my revenge....mmmwahahahaha!


Go on with your bad self!  I'll be out here where the tall people can touch, doing my thing!


I don't care what she says...I'm cute, sweet, innocent and very lovable :)


And I have five fingers that I like to inspect on a regular basis.  I may need this hand to fight for my life later!


Whatever, munckin!  I'm way up here now, throwing all the rings that I took from you!  Try and stop me!


Hmmmmm....I'll get her when she least expects it...


Okay, so I finally got my hands on the rings, which I immediately threw back into the water.  I don't like to share, but that other taller person will swipe them from me if I don't.  She drives me nuts sometimes!


Haha....if only these girls could talk!  I'd love to hear what's on their minds.  My next blog post will be about Paige's Pre-K graduation, so stay tuned!

Have a great week!

No comments: