Sunday, May 18, 2014

Finishing up April...

I'm a bit late in getting Easter photos posted...but better late than never, right?  Life is just busy right now and I don't have as much time to blog as I used to.  For the past week and half I've been filling in at the gym for another instructor who had to have some surgery.  That means I've been teaching five extra BodyPump classes as week....and it's exhausting.  I'm just extra fatigued and tired, and taking care of these little people make it even more challenging.  But I'm doing it and hanging in there.

The girls really liked what the Easter Bunny brought them this year.  He filled their baskets with lots of things they love...colored water bottles, sunglasses, swim suits, coloring books and markers.  You can see why they love the colored bottles...


...things just look differently through them.  And if you know my girls, you know they do everything differently :)


Sunglasses are the same way.


Gotta look through the red and purple at the same time :)


Oh, yeah...he also brought Paige this little thing.  I forget what they're called, but she liked scribbling with it.

 

Reese slowly checked hers out...


...and she liked these red sunglasses right away.


And the blue ones were cool, too.


Pip got these little markers and she went to town with them.  More on the table than on the paper...haha.  She's so studious when she's creating :)


And sometimes you just have to sniff the marker and then add some to your face.


She still loves jumping on the trampoline...and she gets super high.  She's come a long way from just standing there while one of us bounced it for her with our foot!


Reese got this chair for Christmas, and she's just now started sitting in it.


We've been having lots of pool time these days.  Paige is tall enough now to touch in the shallow end, so she thinks she's the bees knees!


But she still likes to play with her Daddy :)


She's really good about walking along the edge and holding on.


She still gets out every two seconds and runs around...she can't be still for long.  She has so much energy...constantly.


And I don't know where this grown up came from...Reese is getting so tall and she's just filling out.  I don't like it one bit.


She loves jumping up and down in the shallow end...mostly when Paige is nowhere near her.  She likes being away from her.


These cheap plastic rings have been the greatest toy for them!  They both like to pick them up and throw them into the water.  It's really fun to watch them.  They almost tolerate each other and watch each other play.  They did what I consider playing together....for THEM.  Thanks to these rings...who would've thought?!

Reese throws them into the water, forwards, backwards...


Paige collects them and runs to the steps or to the side and hurls them in as fast as she can.


Splashing...still a big favorite of hers.


I'm sorting through more pictures...I'll post more next week.  I'm so glad pool weather is here...I love taking outside summer pictures!

Thanks for checking in with us.  Have a great week!

No comments: