Sunday, May 25, 2014

Another day at the pool

Pool pictures are my favorite ones to take.  It's almost always sunny, and the lighting is nice and bright.  Plus, the girls are in their element and having so much fun.  I like catching them in the moment.  I used to want every picture posed just perfectly, with them sitting still and smiling at the camera.  Now I know that's just not who they are.  They are always moving, on-the-go and doing their own thing.  Why shouldn't I embrace that?  Just take action shots because that's what they do.  I love seeing these moments frozen in time of them doing what they love.

Reese is so tall...the shallow end is nothing for her to conquer anymore.  She likes to ease in whenever Paige isn't in her spot.  Then she likes to wave her arms and jump up and down.


Then the ring toss begins.  And it's usually a race to see who can grab the most rings and hurry and throw them back into the water.


Every time Paige is near and tries to splash, Reese turns away.  She's definitely more calm and collected when it comes to splashing.   Paige is like a bull in a China shop...constantly splashing and flinging water everywhere.


She's such a silly kid...always making these hilarious faces!


I can touch now!  Good grief...I remember bringing her out and putting her in her bouncy chair because she was just five months old....now she's five YEARS old!


More ring tossing...I just love Paige's stance in this picture...haha.  Oh, and please ignore that tacky black statue back there.  It was here when we moved in and we just haven't bothered to throw it away because is super heavy.  And we have to block off the spa over there or else Paige will stay over there and try and get in.  It needs to be cleaned a bit more before that happens.


Check out my gorgeous super model!  Even at the end of the weekend with her hair all a mess, she's still beautiful.


And my little artist in the making here....she full embraced the sidewalk chalk :)  She likes to take it and give everything she can a little touch of color.  But first, she decorated the old fountain.  And she uses both hands.


What fun is creating if you don't get a little on your face?  She was just too into her work to look up for me.  Her artwork still isn't completely washed off yet.  I like that I can see it every day :)


Stay tuned for more pictures to come...have a great day!

No comments: