Sunday, August 18, 2013

Summer's Over & Les Mills Mega Q!

Hey, friends!  I'm back with some new pics of my silly geese.  As you'll see in a few of these, Paige's new thing is to stick her fingers in her ears "nanny-nanny-boo-boo" style and say, "yayayayayayaya" while you're getting on to her.  It's quite funny...except she knows she's getting in trouble and deliberately does it to drown you out.  Where does she get this stuff?

Oh, and she's back to crawling on the table...all the time.  Daredevil kid, I tell you.


End of summer pool pictures...the weather has been great the past few weekends, and we've swam and played in the pool a lot.  Reese just loves jumping around...she doesn't want her swim ring anymore.  She thinks she can touch in the deep end, and she just keeps on jumping and bouncing until she's over her head.  We really have to watch her because she's laughing the whole time she's practically drowning herself.  Apparently it's funny...

I don't know why her teeth look so yellow in these pictures...they're not yellow at all.


She's so proud that she's defying me...haha, mom...you can't boss me around.  So what do I do?  Grab the camera and take a picture.  Mom of the year over here...


This happened last weekend...I got to attend my first Les Mills Mega Quarterly Workshop in Orlando.  It was AWESOME!  Basically, these happen every quarter...right before the new releases come out for each of the Les Mills classes.  Lots of international and US master instructors and presenters come and teach all the new releases.  Remember, I teach Body Pump, and we did the brand new playlist coming out next week.  There were between 600-700 people there working out, starting at 7am!  It was really cool...the music was loud, the lights were flashing, and most of the presenters had Aussie accents...woo hoo!  I did Body Pump, followed by Body Step...then we had a break.  Then it was Body Combat, CX Works and Body Attack.  After 4.5 hours of hardcore working out, we called it a day.  When I say we, I mean myself, my friend Jennifer and my other friend Cheryl.  Cheryl teaches Body Combat...and Jennifer takes every class we both offer!  We had such a great time...and I can't wait to learn my new release to teach at the Y!


This is Matt...from Australia.  He's in one of my training videos, so he's like a celebrity to me.  I HAD to get my picture with him...this was after Pump.  I was a little sweaty, but he walked by and I acted like a 10-year-old at a Justin Beiber concert...haha.  He was super nice and posed for pics with a lot of people.  I could listen to him read the phone book....that accent!


Well, I should have some back-to-school photos next week....school begins tomorrow!  Bye-bye Summer :(  Have a great week!

No comments: