Sunday, June 16, 2013

Pool time, end of school, & high school reunion!

This is going to be one massive post!  I've really slacked the past few weeks...and so my photos have built up.  It's time to share them...and I have a TON of them.  Most of them are pool pics, but that's what we've been doing a lot of lately.  The girls have been home and we've been gettin' our tan on as much as possible these days :)

This is Reese's favorite spot to pick leaves, so she stands there a lot.  She takes her time getting in the pool, while her total opposite sister just gets right in.  And Paige LOVES to splash.  She has to splash the entire time she's out there...if she's out of the pool, she's either sitting in a puddle splashing, bending over and splashing or splashing with her foot.  The girl is obsessed.


The last day of school...wow, that seems so long ago already!  I went in to Paige's room, and she was buried underneath her Dora blanket on the carpet...haha.  We love Mrs. Susanne!  Reese had a fun last day with Ms. Sheenah, Mrs. Norma, Mrs. Whitney and Mrs. Jan.  Mrs. Norma is leaving to move back to Tennessee...we will miss her.  She was a very sweet lady and she really cared a lot about Reese.


A few random shots of my natural beauty (with extra large adult teeth)...haha...

This child has forever loved to watch TV upside down...I have no idea why.  Can't explain it.  I've tried watching it upside down myself and it's just not as appealing...haha.  I stopped questioning her reasoning a lot time ago :D


More pool pics....the Splasher strikes again!  And this is her new face while she does it.


Pip now loves jumping on the trampoline...doesn't that wild hair suit her so perfectly?!


Another pool day...


Reese did her own hair...


Pool time is just too tiring for this girl...this is the only time she's still for longer than 10 seconds.


Father's Day in the pool....


Reese still loves her iPad :)


Jennifer and I wore the same shirt to Body Pump the other day...so naturally we had to take a picture :D


This weekend was my 20-year high school reunion!  I can't believe it, either....I know.  Friday night we gathered at the Pool Room and Saturday night we had a dinner at Manny's in Lake Wales.  It was a lot of fun!  It was so good to see everyone.  Most everyone looked the same.  And Debi was late...just like old times...haha.

This is Sharla Morgan, Debi Price and me.


Me, Amy Calhoun, Andrea Hedgecock & Sharla Morgan


Starting in the back:  Kathy Young, Karen Lambeth, Melanie Rudd, Robin Saiz, Brian Hutto, Patton Respress, Chris Cornelius, Kevin Updike.  Mary McElroy, Trish Miller, Heidi Wirsching, Andrea Hedgecock, Pashen Sheppard, me, Amy Calhoun.  Jennifer Marsh, Melissa Arms, Sharla Morgan, Debi Price.


Amy, me, Sharla & Debi.


Me and Sharla at Manny's :)


Me and Pashen :)


Manny's is terrible for photos...all those road signs are like reflectors!  Andrea Hedgecock, Erica White, Paul Brantley, Melissa Arms, Rebecca Smelser, Mary MeElroy, Kathy Young, Robin Saiz, Daniel Lightsey, Tony Wise, Sharla Morgan, Amy Calhoun, Pashen Sheppard, Paul Weaver, Jennifer Marsh, Trish Miller, &  me.


Erica (and her boobies), Trish Miller, me & Andrea.  We had quite the conversations about Erica's boobies...they were like two long lost classmates...haha.


Amy, me and Sharla.


Us with Paul Weaver :)


Us with Daniel Lightsey :)


Us with Robin...


Us with Big Tone & Paul Brantley :)


Andrea...it was so good to see her!  It really had been 20 years!  And she just lives in Tampa!


One more group photo...


And another...


And one goofy one..


A better group shot with better lighting...


And one of me on the way there...

That's it for now...thanks for looking at the longest post in Missy history!  Have a great week :)

No comments: